2022 Honda Pilot vs. 2022 Toyota 4Runner
If you are looking for a premium and practical vehicle but aren't too keen on the minivan lifestyle, the 2022 Honda Pilot and the 2022 Toyota 4Runner are a no-brainer. While the Honda Pilot is loaded with technology and safety features to the brim, the Toyota 4Runner has a spacious cabin. In terms of towing capacity, the Toyota 4Runner is clearly a good choice for pulling heavy loads. The 2022 Honda Pilot offers a fuel economy of 20 city/27/highway/23 combined MPG**, whereas the new Toyota 4Runner has 16 city/19 highway/17 combined MPG fuel economy. If you are confused between the two SUVs, continue reading this side-by-side comparison guide of the 2022 Honda Pilot vs 2022 Toyota 4Runner at Battison Honda.
2022 Honda Pilot Sport
2022 Toyota 4Runner SR5
|3.5-liter V-6||Engine||4-liter V-6|
|280 hp and 262 lb.-ft. of torque||Powertrain||270 hp and 278 lb.-ft. of torque|
|20/27/23 MPG**||Fuel Efficiency (city/highway/combined)||16/19/17 MPG|
|16.5 cu. ft.||Cargo Space||47.2 cu. ft.|
|3,500 lbs.||Towing Capacity||5,000 lbs.|
2022 Honda Pilot Safety Features - Honda Sensing®
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Collision Mitigating Braking System (CMBS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
- Blind Spot Information with Cross Traffic Monitor
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Parking Sensors
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Child-Proof Rear Door Locks
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
2022 Honda Pilot Trim Levels
- 2022 Honda Pilot Sport
- 2022 Honda Pilot EX-L
- 2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition
- 2022 Honda Pilot TrailSport
- 2022 Honda Pilot Touring Elite
- 2022 Honda Pilot Black Edition
Explore a New Honda Pilot at Battison Honda Today!
As you can see, both of these SUVs make excellent choices within their segment. However, the 2022 Honda Pilot will cost you less in the long run. If you’re interested in getting behind the wheel, don’t hesitate to contact us here at Battison Honda. Our knowledgeable sales team will give you a tour of the exterior and interior corners of the new Honda Pilot.
* MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,225 destination charge, and accessories. Dealer prices may vary. MSRP does not include a $395 charge for premium colors.
** Based on 2022 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, and other factors.