Best Honda vehicles to move to college with in Oklahoma City
It’s time to start thinking about the back to school season here in Oklahoma City! Here are some of the best 2019 Honda vehicles to move to college with. Not a student? You still might want to check it out, because there are some great models that are perfect for vacation trips as well!
Spacious and fuel-efficient 2019 Honda models for sale in Oklahoma City
- Honda CR-V. This model has an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency* of 26 miles per gallon city and 32 mpg highway 75.8 cu. ft. of cargo space.
- Honda Pilot. 83.9 cu. ft. of cargo space awaits in the 2019 Honda Pilot. It also has an EPA-estimated fuel efficiency of 19 mpg city and 27 mpg highway.
- Honda Accord. This model has an EPA-estimated fuel economy* of 30 city mpg & 38 highway mpg. 16.7 cu. ft. of cargo space
- Honda Ridgeline. EPA-Estimated fuel economy* is 19 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway. In addition to the bed of the truck, the Honda Ridgeline also has 2.9 cu. ft. of cargo space underneath the rear seats. This may not sound like much, but when you are moving into a dorm, it can be helpful to store smaller items.
- Honda Odyssey. EPA-Estimated fuel economy* is 19 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway. It has a max cargo space of 158 cu. ft.
Summer vehicle sales at Battison Honda
Come on over to your friendly Battison Honda to check out all the summer vehicle sales we have at our dealership! You can find some great deals on both our new and used model inventory, so don’t hesitate to swing on by. There’s a safe, spacious, and reliable vehicle waiting for you!
* Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery – package/condition, and other factors.