There are 3 different Honda models that have a hybrid option or are just hybrids already. The 2019 Honda Insight, 2019 Honda Accord, and the 2019 Clarity Plug-In. But which model should you get? We are here to see the highlights of each vehicle and figure out which one you might be more interested in getting. Check it out!
2019 Honda Insight Highlights
- This model brings a fresh and exciting addition to the Honda model lineup. If you are tired of seeing some of the same models, the Insight is a solid choice for something new.
- Total System Horsepower of 151
- The LX and EX trims have an EPA-estimated fuel economy* of 55 mpg in the city and 49 on the highway, bringing it to a combined 52 mpg.
2019 Honda Accord Highlights
- This takes a model we all know and love and adds a greater fuel efficiency and eco-friendliness to it. You can find a hybrid option on many of the Accords trims, even up to the Touring.
- This hybrid engine allows for an EPA-estimated fuel economy* of 48 miles per gallon in the city and 48 mpg on the highway.
- You’ll have a Total System Horsepower of 212 to power you through your day.
2019 Clarity Plug-In Highlights
- Unique exterior draws attention (seriously, have you seen the headlights? Talk about a modern look).
- Plug-In technology can extend the mileage you get on your vehicle. It has an EPA-estimated fuel economy* of 44 miles per gallon in the city and 40 mpg on the highway, and it also has a combined gas-electric driving range rating of 340 miles.
- Total System Horsepower of 212
Read more: What Honda Insight Color is Right for You?
Honda dealer in Oklahoma City
Are you ready to get your next vehicle? Come on over to Battison Honda to take your future vehicle for a test drive! We are a Honda dealer in Oklahoma City and we’d love to help you find the right model for you. Don’t forget to check out the research pages and the other blogs we’ve posted to keep you informed about Honda lineup.
*Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery – package/condition, and other factors.