Battison Honda Official Blog
Everything You Need to Know About the 2021 Honda Passport Key FeaturesBy Product Expert | Posted in Honda Passport on Monday, September 13th, 2021 at 1:31 pm
2021 Honda Passport Key Features: Performance, Technology, and Safety Features
With rugged styling, ample cargo space, and best-in-class performance, the 2021 Honda Passport is built for adventure. Under the hood is a 3.5L V6 gasoline engine with a 9-speed automatic transmission that churns out 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. Every Honda Passport is equipped with Honda Sensing ® that helps drivers to stay aware on the road. Oklahoma City drivers who are wondering where to find this new Honda Passport are invited to visit our extensive inventory at Battison Honda. Continue reading to unlock the 2021 Honda Passport key features: performance, technology, and safety features.
Related Content: How Big is the Honda Passport Trunk?
2021 Honda Passport Performance
- 3.5-liter V-6 engine with 9-speed automatic transmission
- 280 hp* and 262 lb-ft of torque
- i-VTM4®All-Wheel-Drive System
- Maximum towing** capacity of 5,000 lbs. on AWD Models
- Intelligent Traction Management with Snow Mode (Sand & Mud Modes available)
- Equipped with standard all-season tires
2021 Honda Passport Technology
- Standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration
- Wireless phone charger
- Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™***
- Multiple power outlets
- 8-inch display audio touchscreen
2021 Honda Passport Honda Sensing®
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
More Content for You: HondaLink® App Features and Overview
Test Drive a new Honda Passport at Battison Honda Today!
Don’t just take our word! Experience the 2021 Honda Passport key features by yourself at the Battison Honda showroom or call us on 405- 495-5800 to schedule a test drive! We provide drivers with all the necessary details about our new and used Honda models. Once you’re ready, our finance experts can guide you through our current Honda specials to save money on your purchase.
* 280 hp@ 6,000 rpm (SAE net)
**5,000 lbs. maximum towing capacity for AWD models with accessory ATF cooler; 3,500 lbs. for AWD models without accessory ATF cooler and 2WD models. Towing requires accessory towing equipment.
***The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on Touring and Elite trims in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska.)