How Safe is the 2021 Honda Pilot?
The 2021 Honda Pilot is hard not to recommend when you are looking for a midsize SUV with advanced safety features. Under the hood is a 3.5L V6 gasoline engine that generates 280 hp and 262 lb-ft of torque. The Honda Sensing® Suite gives you all-around protection by alerting you to things you might miss while driving. Besides Honda Sensing® Suite, you can also expect to have active and passive safety features. Let’s explore the 2021 Honda Pilot Safety Features and Driver-Assistive Technology that can help keep you safe on the road here at Battison Honda blog post.
Standard Honda Sensing®
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM)
More Driver-Assistive Technology
- Honda LaneWatch™
- Blind Spot Information System
- Cross Traffic Monitor
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
Related Content: How Much Cargo Space is in the 2021 Honda Pilot?
2021 Honda Pilot Active Safety
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera* with Dynamic Guidelines
- Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with Traction Control*
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)* with Tire Fill Assist and Location and Pressure Indicators
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
2021 Honda Pilot Passive Safety
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) Body Structure
- Advanced Front Airbags
- SmartVent® Front Side Airbags
- Three-Row Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- 3-Point Seat Belts at all Seating Positions
- Front 3-Point Seat Belts with Automatic Tensioning System
- Child-Proof Rear Door Locks
More Content for You: How Much Can the 2021 Honda Pilot Tow?
Test Drive a 2021 Honda Pilot at Battison Honda Today!
Want to explore the 2021 Honda Pilot safety features by yourself? Contact the Battison Honda dealership to schedule a test drive! When you are here, we can provide drivers with all the details about our new and used Honda models, including the 2021 Honda Pilot.