2021 Honda Passport Technology Features and Audio Systems
The Honda Passport has been crafted for adventure-seekers and thrill-enthusiasts. Now back for the 2021 model year, the Passport is bringing updated technology and has added multiple features to its lineup of standard systems. From entertainment to safety to convenience, the lineup of standard features in the 2021 Passport covers it all.
So, what technology systems come in the 2021 Honda Passport? This guide to the 2021 Honda Passport technology features and audio systems is here to tell you just that. Find out what standard features the Passport is bringing below in this guide from Battison Honda.
Standard Features for 2021 Honda Passport
The 2021 Honda Passport offers an attractive array of standard and available features across its lineup. For the 2021 model year, the Passport has added the Display Audio system along with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ to its list of standard features. Below are just some of the standard and available features shoppers can find in the 2021 Honda Passport lineup.
- Standard Adaptive Cruise Control
- Standard Forward Collision Warning
- Standard Multi-Angle Rearview Camera
- Standard Push Button Start
- Standard Bluetooth®
- Standard Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation
- Available CabinControl™ Remote Compatibility
- Available Blind Spot Information System with Cross Traffic Monitor
- Available Second-Row USB Charging Ports
- Available HomeLink® Remote System
- Available SiriusXM® Radio
- Available Wireless Phone Charger
Stay tuned to the Battison Honda blog for more updates on the 2021 Honda Passport and its arrival in Oklahoma City, OK. Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a new Honda SUV? Head over to the Battison Honda inventory to view our current lineup of new Honda vehicles. Book a test drive today to try out any of our in-stock vehicles to find your perfect fit.